WHAT MOSAIK NEEDS DONATIONS FOR
- Salaries for Mosaik’s teachers and day care team
- Salaries for Mosaik’s coordination team
- Course materials such as text books, photocopies and stationary supplies
- Day care supplies such as toys, children’s books, drawing materials
- Workshop materials such as wool, looms, wood, tools, paint, glue etc.
- Bus tickets from the Moria and Kara Tepe refugee camps or surrounding shelters to Mosaik and back
- Running costs such as rent of the building, electricity, water and petrol for heating the building during the winter
- Maintenance costs and repairs to the building and the garden
- Housing for volunteers and added maintenance costs
All contributions, no matter how small, are deeply appreciated. Thank you!
MOSAIK DONATION ACCOUNT
Please note that borderline-europe is able to write donation receipts starting from 200 Euros. These are german donation receipts. If you wish to receive a donation receipt please add your name and adress to your bank transfer. Thank you!